Sunday, October 11, 2026

Porn Dolls® Legends - Alexus and Mrs Angie - Part 2

Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   

When two of my absolute favourites come together inside the Porn Dolls® Group, I’m always going to be all over it! And when it’s Second Life porn legend and good friend Alexus Minotaur, casting my absolute favourite Bimbo Superstar Porn Star, Angie Wild, I’m all in!

What takes this shoot and collaboration completely off the scale, though, is its sheer epicness. I’m not going to publish the equally hot accompanying erotic tale here — you’ll need to visit Alexus’s Primfeed for that, where you can read along and take in the stunning hotness of the full photo story.

I can’t even squeeze this shoot into a single feature here on the Porn Dolls® site. I simply couldn’t do it justice without leaving out far too much of the sizzling content. So, consider this merely Part 1 — a highlights glimpse of a much bigger shoot and an epic creative project.

And trust me… there is much more to come!

Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   
Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Porn Dolls® Legends - Alexus and Mrs Angie - Part 2

Alexus Minotaur - With Angie Wild     When two of my absolute favourites come together inside the Porn Dolls® Group, I’m always going to ...